OK, maybe I’m just refusing to acknowledge the fact that next month is April and my wittle baby is going to be ONE. I’m going to chill over here in denial land a little while longer, thank you very much.
While the thought of my bitty baby not being so bitty anymore may make me want to ugly cry, I’m actually pretty excited for Easter.
Easter was the last holiday I spent pregnant with Brex, and for some reason that makes this first holiday feel especially special. Which means it has to be PERFECT.
So like any millennial mom worth her organic sea salt, I’ve been pinning hundreds of ideas to my Easter board on Pinterest. (You can check that out here.)
There are THOUSANDS of adorable ideas for first Easter outfits, baskets, photography ideas, and baby keepsake crafts.
Over the next few weeks I’ll be doing a series of posts about my favorite Easter stuff for babies! This first post is going to focus on what I’m super excited about this year -baby Easter baskets!!
So here’s my top 10 favorite ideas for baby Easter baskets!
1. Cute Easter basket – You can’t have the perfect Easter basket without the… well, BASKET! Here’s a few of my favorite baskets, and some unique basket alternatives.
2. Stuffed bunny rabbit – Is it really an Easter basket without a stuffed Easter bunny??
3. Baby Friendly Snacks – If your kid is anything like my little monster, then food is always the best present. Here’s a few of my monster’s favorites that are the perfect size for little Easter baskets!
4. Easter book – While Brex hasn’t quite gotten old enough to sit while I read to him (he still tries to eat the book), I love adding to his book collection for later on. His Daddy and I both love to read, and it’s important that we instill that same love in him.
5. Teething Toys – You can’t go wrong with something to soothe those sore little gums.
6. Accessories – Your little one may not find these just utterly thrilling, but oh well. They’re adorable, and you only get to dress them up however you want for a short while!
7. Swimsuits – Once again, probably not going to be your baby’s favorite, but holy cuteness Batman.
8. Bath Toys – You can never have too many, right?
9. Movies – Even if our little one isn’t old enough to enjoy movies just yet, it won’t be long!
10. Travel Friendly Toys – Little ones have equally little attention spans, so prepare for those summer car rides with these travel friendly toys.
Do you have anything special you’re going to include in your little ones basket this year? Leave a comment and let me see your little monsters’ basket!