This is one of my all time favorite comfort food recipes!! It’s kind of a pain to make since it makes SO MUCH, but it’s SO worth it!!
1 lb. chicken
1 package spaghetti noodles
2 cans chicken broth
1 block Velveeta, cubed
1 can Rotel
2 cups shredded Velveeta
Ritz crackers, 2 or 3 sleeves crushed up
1. Boil chicken with 1 T. salt and shred; set aside
2. Boil spaghetti noodles in chicken broth until done
3. Add chicken, cubed Velveeta, and Rotel to noodles and let cheese melt
4. Pour everything into a casserole dish (or 3) and bake covered for 15 minutes (uncover and bake longer if too soupy)
5. Top with crackers then shredded Velveeta and return to oven until cheese melts
Enjoy it’s cheesy awesome goodness!! It’s even better the second day!
I normally do 1 casserole dish for dinner/leftovers and 1 to freeze for another time.